Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bubskim
Contributor II
Contributor II

triggers

Hi all.

I desperetly need help! 

I need to set a trigger so that all of the data on my sheets open for today -1. It is opening all the data but not today -1. The same goes for in the charts I need data to reflect today -1 . i tried to add it as a dimension but no luck.

3 Replies
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi

You can use trigger select in field as today()-1 or max(actual date)-1

See this post to have diferents examples to do this:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-App-Development/Trigger-Previous-Day-on-Open/td-p/436932

Hope helps

Fernando

Bubskim
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi.

It does not work. I went into the sheet. I chose sheet properties by right clicking on it.

Then triggers on activate

select in field

=today()-1

or = today (-1) 

nothing worked after saving and re opening. Still prefills to total vs d-1.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Kimberly, you will likely get more help if you can attach the application so folks can see the data model and everything.  You can scramble any confidential fields in the data model by going to Settings\Document Properties\Scrambling tab in the Desktop Client and choosing the fields to scramble...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.