Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
claude_jakob
Contributor III
Contributor III

user-specific screen apprearence of container and charts in QV11

Hi

I have the issue that in our application Qlikview objects apprear different user by user.

This applies to charts. For one user the symbols are small, lines thin, for other users symbols are large and lines fat.

This applies also to container: One users can see a container, with another user the containier is not visible (empty space)

We are using QV11 SR1 for development, QV11 Server for deployment and the Internet Explorer Qliview Plug-in for accessing the App.

Any leads how to resolve and harmonize the user-specific apprearance?

Thanks,

Claude

4 Replies
giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

For the not appearing issue, you must reinstall QV 11 IE plugin on the client, as most likely users have older version. If the version is too old, you need to uninstall it first from the control panel. Maybe the latest IE plugin version will fix all your problems, as there were some look & feel issued between version.

claude_jakob
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the suggetion. I have checked the QV download section. As Qlikview plug-ins there is only V 9.0, no plug-in V11.0 available, however various releases V 9.0 SR1...SR7. We have so far been using SR3. I will have to check on this.

giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

the link is available in your access point :

2012-08-14_2145.png

claude_jakob
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

My AccessPoint does not have the download features

Picture1.png