Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simon_ball
Contributor II
Contributor II

using trellis to show one chart for each dimension value with specific sort order and Y axis data range per trellis

Hello.

I have a requirement where the customer wants to see a chart of same type for each of three different types (site, lane and vehicle)

for instance one type is to look at occurence of issues at each of their sites.

I havea chart showing issues for a site, where the site is actually being stipulated in the set analysis of the sort for the issues.

I'd like on the best way to do this.  should i just dig in and make 8 copies of the site chart, coding each chart to be for a specific site, and repeat the same idea for the 24 lane charts and 18 vehicle charts.

I got the site trellis working to show the chart for the 8 sites, but the sorting was wrong and the y axis was showing the range 0 to 110 which is the extremes of the whole data for allsites, and what they want s for each chart to show the relevant range for the values for that site....

So before i spend ages, can you guys tell me.

can i use a trellis but specific a sort order within a trellis for a specific site, and get qlikview to recalculate the y axis for the specific site inside the trellis? I want to use trellis because other customers will want this too....

If not, thats cool, I'll go and build all these charts manually using Clone object

1 Reply
simon_ball
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

is there a way to write the current site for the trellis into a variable and then refer to it in the y axis and sort order for each item in the trellis?