Qlik Community

QlikView Layout & Visualizations

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Layout & Visualizations.

josephinetedesc
Contributor III

x axis -2 dimensions

Capture.PNGHi All

I have a chart which has 2 dimensions on the x axis.  I have combined them using =Weeknum(dateSale} & '-'& Location.

however I have been asked if I can show the Weeknum(dateSale) and then have Location also on the x axis rather than coming up as a legend.  I have not been able to do this - any hints for what I can try?  The idea would be to have the Location as vertical below the date. Not sure if this is possible ...

Jo

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cabhijit
Valued Contributor

Re: x axis -2 dimensions

Yes it is possible.

1. Edit the chart and add a second expression with just a value of 0.A new legend will appear.

2. Open the properties and go to the Presentation tab. Deselect the Show Legend option:

To show location as vertical below date:

Edit the properties of the chart and go to the Axes tab. Set the Secondary Dimension Labels to the / option as shown in the following screenshot:

3 Replies
cabhijit
Valued Contributor

Yes it is possible.

1. Edit the chart and add a second expression with just a value of 0.A new legend will appear.

2. Open the properties and go to the Presentation tab. Deselect the Show Legend option:

To show location as vertical below date:

Edit the properties of the chart and go to the Axes tab. Set the Secondary Dimension Labels to the / option as shown in the following screenshot:

josephinetedesc
Contributor III

Thank you it is exactly what I wanted, but i am not surehow to do the "Answered"

Thank you again

Jo

cabhijit
Valued Contributor

you will get two buttons at the bottom of my reply like below. you can press on "correct answer" button.

Community Browser