Hi I've got an issue where I can't seem to find where the actual document with the user cals assigned to it is located or was located. I have managed to claw back the others that were missing but on this one it's a bit strange.
1. I have used the CalData.pgo.xml file in the Qliktech folder to locate the Document paths for the documents with the user cals.
2. I then recreated some of the paths and have now reclaimed the document cals that were lost all but one.
3. I can't seem for the life of me to find this path: C:\PROGRAMDATA\QLIKTECH\DOCUMENTS\C:\PROGRAMDATA\QLIKTECH\DOCUMENTS\C:\PROGRAMDATA\QLIKTECH\DOCUMENTS\APPLICATIONS\MARKETING DATA.QVW
for information I don't have an H: Drive on my server, could this be associated with a mapping in the folders under system folders. If so can someone help.