cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mutangadura
Contributor
Contributor

Help: Lost document cals

Hi I've got an issue where I can't seem to find where the actual document with the user cals assigned to it is located or was located. I have managed to claw back the others that were missing but on this one it's a bit strange.

1. I have used the CalData.pgo.xml file in the Qliktech folder to locate the Document paths for the documents with the user cals.

2. I then recreated some of the paths and have now reclaimed the document cals that were lost all but one.

3. I can't seem for the life of me to find this path: C:\PROGRAMDATA\QLIKTECH\DOCUMENTS\C:\PROGRAMDATA\QLIKTECH\DOCUMENTS\C:\PROGRAMDATA\QLIKTECH\DOCUMENTS\APPLICATIONS\MARKETING DATA.QVW

for information I don't have an H: Drive on my server, could this be associated with a mapping in the folders under system folders. If so can someone help.

Thanks

3 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Where do you see a H:-drive?

It seems that there is an illegal document path in your CAL assignment file. Did you try to recreate a document in a folder like this (the last part of this weird path)?

C:\PROGRAMDATA\QLIKTECH\DOCUMENTS\APPLICATIONS\MARKETING DATA.QVW

vikasmahajan

Do you have .meta & .shared files backup ? if yes you can copy and check.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
lawrenceiow
Creator II
Creator II

If this is still a problem to you, have a look at this post, see if it helps.

Delete Ghost Documents and recover associated Document CALS