Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Access Point Issues after upgrading to 11

Hi

I've been searching but have not found an answer to this issue which has worked for us yet.

I've completly removed our old QV9 install and replaced it with a clean install of 11, using IIS.

When broswing to the access point in FireFox using Windows Authentication it prompts for a username as expected and when entered loads up no issues.

When browsing in Internet Explorer it prompts for a username (not expected) and no matter what details are using it continues to prompt another 3 times then just shows the loading content message forever.

I've checked and it is using .Net 4.

Any sugestions would be useful.

Thanks

Chris

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Managed to solve it using the script below .

IIS6Prompts for Login but will not let users in

Some site specific settings may affect how IIS 6 works with itsapplications pools see the attached Microsoft post.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/871179

Running the below command should correct this

cscriptadsutil.vbs set w3svc/NTAuthenticationProviders "NTLM"

Not applicable
Author

hi baggaley,

I am not sure about while using IIS but at the time of Web services..You should have to delete the all registry of the privious virsion installed.

Try this: Uninstall the your current version and delete all the registry details  then reinstall the new  QV version and check.

It may works in your case also.