Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Access point / Loading content on iPad

Hi everyone,

I know there are a lot of subjects around this particular problem but I couldn't find how to resolve it with them...

My configuration :

- Qlikview Small Business Edition Server v11

- IIS 7

- Framework .net 4

- NTFS authorization / prohibit anonymous

My server works perfectly well with :

• IE / Firefox on desktop/laptop computers
  • Desktop client
  • Safari on my iPhone

However, when i try to go on the access point page with my iPad (using Safari), after typing my credentials, I am blocked on the "Loading content" page. I can't understand why this happens only with this device...

Have you ever had this kind of problem ? Do you know how to resolve it ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Regards,

Damien

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I get the same Access point Loading. Does not matter if on the web server QVWS under Authentication I use Alway,Login or Never.

Same results

Not applicable
Author

I am out of the office until 03/14/2012.

I will be out of office today for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility). For any urgent request or escalation, kindly contact Nick-rcm Price or Jannette Lobemeier. Thanks

Note: This is an automated response to your message "[Deployment and Management (Server/Publisher/AJAX/IE/Web Parts)] - Re: Access point / Loading content on iPad" sent on 13.03.2012 19:17:53.

This is the only notification you will receive while this person is away.

--

Informationen (einschließlich Pflichtangaben) zu einzelnen, innerhalb der EU tätigen Gesellschaften und Zweigniederlassungen des Konzerns Deutsche Bank finden Sie unter http://www.deutsche-bank.de/de/content/pflichtangaben.htm. Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/ oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser E-Mail ist nicht gestattet.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for information (including mandatory corporate particulars) on selected Deutsche Bank branches and group companies registered or incorporated in the European Union. This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

mschroff
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

In my experience, this is caused by a port being blocked.  I believe it's port 4750 or 4780. Can you check that on the iPad?