Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Accesspoint- no Server

Until Yesterday I could access the Accesspoint. Today when I try to log in , I cannot and dont know why..It shows after the login and I used Custom users.

error loading image

and after a lot of try this page appears..

error loading image

May be someone had the same problem..

Thanks in advance

Sravan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Check if all your services are up in the right side of the management console, could be the cause.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Check to make sure your licenses are valid under the Enterprise console...

Not applicable
Author

ya Licenses are valid. Anyone Pls help its urgent..Thanks

justinconnaught
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

What has been changed recently?

Someone has made a change to the Server set up and saved those changes using the Enterprise Management server. This in turn has changed your config.xml file under c:\programdata\Qlikview and entered your username and password into the file. Open the XML file in an editor and search for "user" You will find two lines , one with user one with pwd and they will have values associated with them. Delete the user and password values and save the config file. Save the config file. You might want to back up your original file too. You should be able to find the original answer to this error on the community.

Not applicable
Author

Check if all your services are up in the right side of the management console, could be the cause.

Not applicable
Author

Solved for now..the services were stuckup also when it showed started. Taskmanager and then stop and start the services again solve. But why the services get stuck up once in a while.. I still dont know..