Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Application slow on Web browser

Dear members,

I am using this product for the first time and facing an issue while trying to access the application on browser.

The Access point screen itself takes more than 2 minutes to load and then the dashboard are very slow to access.I have changed the configuration to preload the documents and even disabled auditing for testing purposes but to avail no benefits.Checked with network/security/Wintel teams and no issues in that too. The network runs at 1 GBPS. The application size is around 214MB. The server is clustered with 256GB RAM and 48 Core processor. The application works fine at local host access point.

Can someone suggest how to resolve this issue.

Thanks in anticipation.

4 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Have you tried accessing the server without the browser? install the qlikview desktop and do an open in server to see if that works fine.

Are you using HTTPS? Are you using IIS or QVWS as a web server?

Are you using AD authentication? Are you sure you're hitting the right AD server?

Not applicable
Author

My replies inline :

Have you tried accessing the server without the browser? Yes, it works fine

install the qlikview desktop and do an open in server to see if that works fine.- Yes, tried it and works fine

Are you using HTTPS? Are you using IIS or QVWS as a web server? I am using http and QVWS as web server

Are you using AD authentication? Are you sure you're hitting the right AD server?- I am using AD authentication and have checked, it is using the right server

Not applicable
Author

Are you using the plugin and tunneling ?

Is your Access Point web servers separate to your QVC ?

If so, we had this problem which is logged as a bug with QlikTech

Our version is 10 SR5

Not applicable
Author

I am not using tunneling.But with plugin, the application is running faster. I think this might be some incompatibility with Java.

Still doing more research on this.