cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abraham_paradac
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can I Create my Own QMC?

Hello friends, I would like to know if I can create or modify by code my QMC Console, because I need add a new managment group with his particular properties. For Example, now exits this groups Qlikview Administrators, Qlikview Managment API, Qlikview EDX and Qlikview  Document administrator. Right now I need create a Qlikview Monitoring Group. I was reading about use API to develop this solution. Its correct? how many options I have to make this?  Thanks

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Abraham, I think I answered you on another post, did not realize you had posted multiple times, but I am going to put the answer here as well.  Below is link to the QMS API area which is what you would need, but the other thing would be to use our QMC web pages and JavaScripts as baseline to figure out what you need for your custom page etc.  You can modify the QMC, but just remember that any modifications to our standard pages/code are not supported by us post modification.  Any issues that could be related to those changes would need to be tested using our default page/code prior to opening a support case with us, not sure I mentioned that on the other post.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview-developer/April2019/APIs/QMS+API/html/7b30b3a1-77da-4bbe-bdc2-1...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.