Qlik Community

QlikView Management

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Management.

neena123
New Contributor II

Cannot Refresh report using the QMC. I click on the "play" button and it grays out for a second then nothing happens. The report does not refresh. Does anyone know what is going on? I am using Qlik 11.20 SR10

Cannot Refresh report using the QMC. I click on the "play" button and it grays out for a second then nothing happens. The report does not refresh. Does anyone know what is going on? I am using Qlik 11.20 SR10

Tags (2)
4 Replies
awhitfield
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cannot Refresh report using the QMC. I click on the "play" button and it grays out for a second then nothing happens. The report does not refresh. Does anyone know what is going on? I am using Qlik 11.20 SR10

Hi Neena,

can you post a screen shot from QMC please?

Andy

alexdataiq
Contributor III

Re: Cannot Refresh report using the QMC. I click on the "play" button and it grays out for a second then nothing happens. The report does not refresh. Does anyone know what is going on? I am using Qlik 11.20 SR10

Does anything happened to your server recently? Power outages? Unexpected reboots? It could be that the QVPR got corrupted.

Regards

neena123
New Contributor II

Thanks for the reply but it seems our server went down.

neena123
New Contributor II

Our server did go down! Thanks for the reply.

Community Browser