Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArMehr
Contributor II
Contributor II

Categorize apps on QlikView Accesspoint

I want to categorize different apps on qlikview access point. for example i want to change accesspoint 1 to something like accesspoint 2. I would be very glad you could help me.

AccessPoint 1:

Capture1.JPG

AccessPoint2:

Capture1.JPG

Mehr
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

@ArMehr ,

You can create document categories for QWVs on the AccessPoint via the QMC > Documents page for Source or User documents..

Categories are used to bundle documents in containers, to make categorization easier for the end-user. The categories are only visible to the end-user on the QlikView AccessPoint. Each document can only be part of one category.

See https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2018/Subsystems/QMC/Content/QV_QMC/QMC_Documents_Source... for further information.

-Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

You should find the source files of the accesspoint at  C:\Program Files\QlikView\Web

It's a good idea to do a backup of the index.html and accesspoint.css before you start editing them.

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

@ArMehr ,

You can create document categories for QWVs on the AccessPoint via the QMC > Documents page for Source or User documents..

Categories are used to bundle documents in containers, to make categorization easier for the end-user. The categories are only visible to the end-user on the QlikView AccessPoint. Each document can only be part of one category.

See https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2018/Subsystems/QMC/Content/QV_QMC/QMC_Documents_Source... for further information.

-Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!