Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArMehr
Contributor II
Contributor II

Categorize apps on QlikView Accesspoint

I want to categorize different apps on qlikview access point. for example i want to change accesspoint 1 to something like accesspoint 2. I would be very glad you could help me.

AccessPoint 1:

Capture1.JPG

AccessPoint2:

Capture1.JPG

Mehr
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

@ArMehr ,

You can create document categories for QWVs on the AccessPoint via the QMC > Documents page for Source or User documents..

Categories are used to bundle documents in containers, to make categorization easier for the end-user. The categories are only visible to the end-user on the QlikView AccessPoint. Each document can only be part of one category.

See https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2018/Subsystems/QMC/Content/QV_QMC/QMC_Documents_Source... for further information.

-Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

You should find the source files of the accesspoint at  C:\Program Files\QlikView\Web

It's a good idea to do a backup of the index.html and accesspoint.css before you start editing them.

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

@ArMehr ,

You can create document categories for QWVs on the AccessPoint via the QMC > Documents page for Source or User documents..

Categories are used to bundle documents in containers, to make categorization easier for the end-user. The categories are only visible to the end-user on the QlikView AccessPoint. Each document can only be part of one category.

See https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2018/Subsystems/QMC/Content/QV_QMC/QMC_Documents_Source... for further information.

-Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!