Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

DirectoryServiceConnecter Error log for QV10

Hello

I'm new to the forums and Qlikview, I was hoping someone could help please?

This morning three error logs appeared on our Qlikview server under Event ID 0 and the source was DirectoryServiceConnector. The details of the error log are:

Exception=System.Net.HttpListenerException: An operation was attempted on a nonexistent network connection at System.Net.HttpResponseStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at

System.IO.Stream.Close() at

System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at

System.IO.Compression.GZipStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at

SolutionGlobal.WebService.WebServiceWrapper.ExecuteCommand

(WebService i_WebService, HttpListenerContext context, String i_Request, String i_Body) at SolutionGlobal.WebService.WebServiceWrapper.ProcessListenerContext

(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, HttpListenerContext i_Context)

I currently cannot access QEMC or QMC as I get access denied errors, I suspect the head technician has yet to give me access.

My main concern for now is what this error means, we have had no reports from users that they cannot use Qlikview on their devices.

We are running Qlikview 10 on Server 2008 R2, not sure of the exact version of Qlikview, but once I have those details I will update this thread.

Any help would be greatly appriceiated.

4 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Probably a network issue.

Not applicable
Author

Looks like a possible reason, we have external people connect via a VPN. Oddly enough, we haven't had any more error logs since 10am yesterday, but no one had reported any issues connecting to Qlikview. Seems a bit odd.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

have you restarted your QV services once and checked??

Not applicable
Author

Not as yet, we like to have a bit more background before we restart services, especially as it is managed by someone else who is currently on holiday.

We haven't had any of these error logs today which leads me to suspect that a user couldn't connect yesterday, but didn't let us know.