cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rehan
Creator III
Creator III

Distribution Email Issue

We are using QV Server Nov 2018 Release. I am QV Admin so I dont have any issues but the users are facing the below problem:

When creating a task and in the Distribution Tab the users ate not able to add the Users for distribution email. Its not available for them. There is a PDF report which is suppose to be emailed to the users after the reload is complete and every time they have a new user they send in a request for that user to be added to the distribution email.

I have attached  my screen shot its working for me but not for the users. Also I have added the user under

System > Setup > QlikView Services > QVS > Folder Access 

Setup> Distribution Services > Permissions

What am I missing here 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hi,

I guess the other users are Document Administrators. So, the first step is to check if you added them on the "Document Administrators Authorized to Distribute via E-mail" option when setting up the Mail Server in the QMC.

Cheers!

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Albert_Candelario

Hi,

I guess the other users are Document Administrators. So, the first step is to check if you added them on the "Document Administrators Authorized to Distribute via E-mail" option when setting up the Mail Server in the QMC.

Cheers!

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer