Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rp_bi
Contributor
Contributor

EDX issue in Qlikview 12

Hi all,

Can anyone let me know what additional setting I am missing? I have completed below settings for EDX:

1. C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\QlikTech\QlikViewBatch\Settings.ini--> have added AllowExecuteCommand=1

2. In Local group policies, service ID is added in Log on as a service and Log on as a batch job.

Now, there is ABC.qvw which checks if the table are updated in database,if yes it reloads and saves in qvd. Also, triggers the edx for running intermediate qvws. The issue is it directly triggers the final dashboard skipping the intermediate qvws. Kindly help. Is there any documentation for EDX working for Qlikview 12?

Labels (1)
  • EDX

1 Reply
rp_bi
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

Just a quick update, I am able to run the tasks on qmc using EDX. I am having clustered environment in which 1 node has all 5 services running and 2nd node is having only qlikview server service.

It is strange to notice that the qvws (pointed in node 2 shared drive) in root folder are triggering where as the qvws in mounted folders are triggering with error saying that

"Exception: || QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.SourceDocumentNotFoundException:
Could not find SourceDocument (Distribution): qvp://node1/Extractors/Extractors_Test/TEST.qvw ||  at QDSMain.DistributeTask.PerformExecute(IExecutingTaskResult executingTaskResult) || --- End of inner exception stack trace --- || at QDSMain.DistributeTask.PerformExecute(IExecutingTaskResult executingTaskResult) || at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(CurrentExecutionArgs args)"

I am not able to understand why the qvws which are pointed to node 2 mounted folder are not accessible by EDX whereas the same qvws which are in pointed to node 2 in Root folder are accessible.

Note - Root folder and mounted folders are configured in the same node ( inNode 2).