Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Error: Security settings denies access

Hi all

I have the following problem, we changed the QlikView server domain, since we are using a different LDAP users, and now we are having an error when trying to open a document from the server.

On the same server, opening QlikView Desktop, I'm trying to use the open on the server and the following message appears:

Error.png

Someone happened to him? Only changed the server's domain, and the new service user is configured, and all QlikView services are raised.

Very Thanks.

Regards,

Guzmán

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik and Bill

Thank you very much for your answers.

I solved the problem. The problem was at the level of user authentication. Opening on the server, I changed the user authentication manually, using the same UserID of the user that I'm using excluding domain. With that being connected properly.

Thanks.

Regards,

Guzmán.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Make sure that the user by which you are trying to lease the license have assign the Named CAL lincese.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

How are you a authenticating your users? What LDAP are you trying to use? Remember that QlikView doesn't do authenticating Windows or SSO does that. QlikView only does authorization.

Can you explain this "we changed the QlikView server domain" more?

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik and Bill

Thank you very much for your answers.

I solved the problem. The problem was at the level of user authentication. Opening on the server, I changed the user authentication manually, using the same UserID of the user that I'm using excluding domain. With that being connected properly.

Thanks.

Regards,

Guzmán.