Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vishalgoud
Creator III
Creator III

Error in access point ' Problem with web page will be shut down' ??

Hi All,

one of our user is facing this issue while trying to access the Qlikview access point in IE client.

' Problem with the web page has occurred and will be shut down'

Any idea on this why this error is coming.. ??

Thanks

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Vishal, best I have is to have the user clear their IE browser cache and see if that addresses the issue, if not, the only other thing of which I can think is the Document Mode setting, be sure it is set to IE11 and not an older IE version.  The only other thing I could recommend is using the Dev Tools option in IE to do network trace etc. to see if something pops up there to help troubleshoot.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Josh_Berg_Support

Do you have any screenshots of the error?  Does the issue happen every time that specific user tries to access the Accesspoint or is the issue intermittent?  Are any other users affected by this issue?   Does this issue happen when trying to load the Accesspoint page or does it occur when the user tries to open a QVW from the Accesspoint?

Thanks,
Josh

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.