Qlik Community

QlikView Management

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Management.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2020: Join us May 11 - 14, 2020 in Phoenix, AZ. Register early and save $400. Learn More
biester
Valued Contributor

Experiences with QV 9.00 SR2

Hi all,

I would be grateful if you could share your experiences with QV / QvS 9.00 SR2 - I'aint got the possibility to test it for a couple of days.

Rgds,
Joachim

8 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Joachim,

First impression is really good. Finally I was able to schedule reload tree, that works automatically :).

Kind regards,

Janusz

atukums
Contributor II

Hi, Joachim,

In my case Weekly reload is not working properly - reload task runs every day in sheduled time, except runing once a week in defined week day.

QVS 9.00 SR2 64-bit is running on Win Server 2008 R2 64-bit

Regards,
Artjoms

atukums
Contributor II

While opening file on server I have one List Box what reflects incorrect. Cross and refresh button are shown.The same field in Multi box shows values correctly

With simple open action (on both Desktop versions: 8.5 and 9.0 SR2) everything reflects correctly. So the problem is in QVS

It's a kind of magic Smile

Not applicable

I also have the same problem with weekly reloads - reload task runs every day at the scheduled time - I thought I was seeing things at first

Qvs 9. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 Service Pack 2 (64 bit edition)

I'm going back to my supplier on this.

Not applicable

It is a bug id 24318, which is planned to be fixed in the next release (9.0 SR3) coming in February/2010.

My Qlikview version is: 9.0.7320.7

Not applicable

AW:Experiences with QV 9.00 SR2

Hi,

I've found, that in some applications, the green markers on the sheet tabulators are only shown when the sheet was activated before.

Have Fun With QV

Alex:)

Not applicable

Hi Artjoms,

Does your qlikview file have section access? I'm having issue with scheduled reload using QVS 9 sr2 running on win 2008 if the file has section access. No issue if i reload the file manually.

Which account do you use to run Qlikview Distribution Services service?

Thanks!

atukums
Contributor II

Hi, minority,

Yes, my file do have a section access.

To run Distribution Service I use my personal account what has an Administrator rights on server

Rgs,
AT