Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zagzebski
Creator
Creator

Files still showing that (Management Console) that are gone

I am new to management console. We use to have an extraction file a transform file and then many end users files. We eliminated many of the end user files. In the attached picture the only current files we have are (1) M3 - Insurance Extraction, (2) M3 - Insurance - Transformation, (3) M3 Insurance and (4) M3 Insurance - Finance.

My question - why are all these other old files still showing up in the reload if I have deleted them?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

It appears you don't have publisher so you will need to check none.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

This is normal, before deleting file you have to remove task first and then remove file.

If not it will not be removed from task scheduler.

For this to remove, create an empty file with the same nae as that of earlier in the same folder.

Remove task first, then delete this file, repeat the same processes for all, by the there will be no extra task visible in QEMC.

Let me know if that worked.

Regards

ASHFAQ

zagzebski
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks much for the advice. When you save remove task should I choose "None" in the Reload tab? Or uncheck the box "Enabled" in the Reload tab?

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

You have to delete task.

Regards

ASHFAQ

zagzebski
Creator
Creator
Author

Where do you "delete task"? Management Console picture attached.

Thanks, Steve

afurtado
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

like ashfaq_haseeb wrote, you can choose "none" and "apply".  After that you can delete your file (empty one that you create to remove the task).

Best,

Alessandro Furtado

furtado@farolbi.com.br
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

It appears you don't have publisher so you will need to check none.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.