Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Find info about Server Edition

Where can I find information (in QEMC or elsewhere) about what QV Server edition (SBE, EE,...) is installed.

4 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

This information is in the Server reference manual. This manual is a PDF and is installed on you server when you install qlikView.

Check C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikView Server Documentation

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill, thanks for answer. I know that definition of edition is in that document. But what if I access the QV server that I don't know what the edition is? How can be the SBE distinguished from e.g. EE on directly installed server? In QEMC there will be some features hidden or some info in LEF file?

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

SBE is the only one that will get you. Look at the license on the server and see if it has DMS;No;; in it.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

There is as such no diffrence in look and feel from which you can identify that which server it is, but yes by looking at license LEF you can identify it. as SBE does not support more than 25 Named CALS and 100 Document CALS where as there is no restriction in EE.

Regards

Himanshu Sethi

Skype- himanshu_sethi