Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II

Fit to zoom window how to use in qlikview server extension

Dear Team,

i read many thread in qlikview community regarding how to fit zoom window in access point.if i used in qlikview then scrool bar is removing.but same thing is not reflecting in access point.so i used zoom to window extension.

i install this extension and add extension that particular application.via document property.

i add this extension alternate extension path in qlikview server....

but not working in access point..kindly guide me for removing the scroll bar.

4 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Which extension is that?

Is it supported for your browser and QlikView version?

Is it meant to work with Ajax or with Desktop/Plugin?

panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Fit to Zoom Window.

No it is not supported to browser

I donot know what is ajax plugin.

simple i install this extension and it is not working on access point

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

"Fit Zoom to Window" is a functionality included in the QlikView Desktop and QlikView Internet Explorer Plugin. These products are developed and supported by Qlik. It can be found under

These functionalities only work in Internet Explorer when using QlikView Plugin (not the Ajax client) or Open in Server from QlikView Desktop. They do not work, neither they are expected to work, with the Ajax client (i.e.: no installation of any client, using only the browser).

If you are talking about something different, like a real extension (a .qar file) then you need to talk to that extension developer as it is not supported by Qlik.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI,

Extension have to be installed on the QVS server and setup correctly.

How to create .qar files?

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.