Qlik Community

QlikView Management

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Management.

Highlighted
Not applicable

General Script Error due to Field not Found.

Hi All,

I am facing issue while reloading  through the Qlikview Server . My reload is field during the Raw Qvd Extraction .I Checked the log file of the QVW File and i found the Error is field not Found but field is avaliable in the Script.

Please let me know why it happens ??

Thanks in advance !!

Regards

Deepak

Tags (1)
4 Replies
Not applicable

Re: General Script Error due to Field not Found.

hi

may be you drop the tabe anywhere or your field not available in the table. check maually the table.

post the script code

Regards

Not applicable

Re: General Script Error due to Field not Found.

See the Log file in the Attacment.

Regards

Deepak

fdelacal
Valued Contributor

Re: General Script Error due to Field not Found.

i think you forget ;

example

INVENTTRANSFERJOUR:

  LOAD TRANSFERID,

     TRANSDATE,

     ETC

;

  SQL SELECT *

FROM RKGAXDB.dbo.INVENTTRANSFERJOUR;

Hope that help

Not applicable

Re: General Script Error due to Field not Found.

INVENTTRANSFERJOUR:

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5566  LOAD TRANSFERID,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5567      TRANSDATE,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5568      VOUCHERID,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5569      FROMADDRESSNAME,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5570      FROMADDRESSSTREET,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5571      FROMADDRESSZIPCODE,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5572      FROMADDRESSCITY,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5573      FROMADDRESSCOUNTY,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5574      FROMADDRESSSTATE,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5575      FROMADDRESSCOUNTRYREGIONID,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5576      TOADDRESSNAME,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5577      TOADDRESSSTREET,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5578      TOADDRESSZIPCODE,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5579      TOADDRESSCITY,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5580      TOADDRESSCOUNTY,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5581      TOADDRESSSTATE,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5582      TOADDRESSCOUNTRYREGIONID,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5583      UPDATETYPE,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5584      UPDATEDBY,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5585      TRACKINGID,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5586      INVENTLOCATIONIDFROM,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5587      INVENTLOCATIONIDTO,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5588      INVENTLOCATIONIDTRANSIT,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5589      DLVMODEID,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5590      DLVTERMID,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5591      FREIGHTZONEID,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5592      FREIGHTSLIPTYPE,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5593      FROMCONTACTPERSONID,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5594      TOCONTACTPERSONID,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5595      AUTORECEIVEQTY,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5596      DATAAREAID,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5597      RECVERSION,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5598      RECID,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5599      PARMID,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5600      "ALE_JOURNALNUM",

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5601      "ALE_EGPVOUCHER",

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5602      CREATEDDATETIME,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5603      MODIFIEDDATETIME,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5604      MODIFIEDBY,

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5605      CREATEDBY

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5606  SQL SELECT *

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM: 5607  FROM RKGAXDB.dbo.INVENTTRANSFERJOUR

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM:       Error: Field not found - <TRANSFERID>

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM:      General Script Error

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM:       Execution Failed

7/29/2013 3:33:34 AM:      Execution finished.

****************************************************

see the bold text.

this indicates that you miss some spelling in field or semicolon or something. check this code again.