cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Governance dashboard

Hi All,

I am using qlikview 11.2SR12. Please can someone tell me the latest updated Governance dashboard available for this version.

5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Check this.

https://community.qlik.com/thread/236602

Request you not to open multiple posts for the same question.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik,

Can you please tell me the version of Governance dashboard available for 11.2 SR12

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

My Friend the link which I had given you in above post will work for this version.

Did you had a look at that?

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik,

I opened your link but it is stating " Governance dashboard 2.0.2 (SR2) released today". Now as I am new to qlikview, can you please tell me that 2.0.2 is latest dashboard for all the SR's or only for SR2 and do we have other latest dashboard for SR12 ?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

It will support both version 12 and version 11.2

If you open the release notes given on that link, it states in first page about same.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki