Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

In IE (9), we get the message at the bottom of the page” for https

Hi All,

We have qlikview accesspint as HTTPS site and using qv11 sr2 latest.

In IE (9), we get the message at the bottom of the page”
“Only secure content is displayed. What’s the risk? [Show all content]”.

When the button is clicked, it closes the lightbox-ish control that's open and returns to the page it was overlaid on.

Does anyone know how to avoid this in IE?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Arunesh

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Arunesh,

Thanks, that tells me what your problem is. What is happening is when IE is trying to run the plugin and switch to port 4747 IE warns you.

To correct this you will need to go to C:\Program Files\QlikView\Server\QlikViewClients\QlikViewPlugin

you will see the document opendoc.htm rename this so you can keep it. Next rename the file opendoc_fix.thm to opendoc.htm. Restart the web server or do an iisreset and you should be good to go.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Can you post a screen shot of the error?

Are you using the plugin?

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your respons, attached scrren after clicking on report in access point , getting attached dialog in bottom of IE. When I click the 'show content', it is showing page not found.

I am using QV11 plugin.

Regards,

Arunesh Kumar

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Arunesh,

Thanks, that tells me what your problem is. What is happening is when IE is trying to run the plugin and switch to port 4747 IE warns you.

To correct this you will need to go to C:\Program Files\QlikView\Server\QlikViewClients\QlikViewPlugin

you will see the document opendoc.htm rename this so you can keep it. Next rename the file opendoc_fix.thm to opendoc.htm. Restart the web server or do an iisreset and you should be good to go.

Bill

jimgibson
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know if this works using Qlikview 12.10 and IE 11?

divya_anand
Creator III
Creator III

The solution by Bill worked for QV 12.2. Thanks Bill.