Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Intermittent "Message: No Server" errors from Access Point

Hello,

We are running QlikView 11.0.11282.0 using IIS and Active Directory.  We occasionally get "Message: No Server" in Access Point.  It is not consistent - it appears to somehow "go away" after 5-15 minutes and we can get through with Access Point.  There are "Session Stop reason: can't authenticate" messages in the QlikView Server event log when we see this behavior.  When this happens, all users get the "Message: No Server" message in Access Point regardless of the browser used.  I have seen some other discussions about the "Message: No Server" behavior, but they did not appear to be intermittent.  Any suggestions are appreciated. 

Thanks.

Dan

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Dan,

I am facing the same issue now, what did you do to fix it.

On first refresh it shows message: NO SERVER

on Second Refresh i can see dashboard properly.

Thanks

Manish Madan

Not applicable
Author

Hi Manish,

Our issue was a little different.  When we got the "No Server" message, it would last for 5-15 minutes, and I would see "can't authenticate" messages in the server log.  We fixed our issue by increasing the Service Timeout from 30 seconds to 120 seconds for the Active Directory Directory Service Connector. 

Thanks.

Dan