Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is it possible to have QV9 and QV11 SBE on the the same server?

Hi all-

I have to do an upgrade from QV9 to QV11 but I should also keep the working versions of QV9 and QV11 files running on the same server. Is this possible? How can I achieve this combination?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

No, it's not possible. Even if you could install the two versions in different folders, configuration files and file folders are different from version 9 to 11, but the service names are the same, so you better rename the folder C:\ProgramData\QlikTech where the licenses, documents and settings are stored, uninstall version 9 and install version 11.

Check this document and make sure you follow all steps in order to make it right.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

No, it's not possible. Even if you could install the two versions in different folders, configuration files and file folders are different from version 9 to 11, but the service names are the same, so you better rename the folder C:\ProgramData\QlikTech where the licenses, documents and settings are stored, uninstall version 9 and install version 11.

Check this document and make sure you follow all steps in order to make it right.

Hope that helps.

Miguel