Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erhardt_dekock
Contributor III
Contributor III

Is qt_temp related to Qlik? Not deleting

Hello

I would like to know if these qt_temp files are related to QlikView and if someone else have the same issue?

This is in our Temp folder on our QlikView server and the files does not get cleaned up.

Found the following https://github.com/lxqt/qterminal/issues/11 but want to rule out QlikView first

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

I'm not aware of the Qlik product (any of them), creating these files. A quick snoop around our databases here hasn't turned up anything either, so I'd say it's created by a different program. 

You could attempt to set up a process monitor to see what creates them.

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

I'm not aware of the Qlik product (any of them), creating these files. A quick snoop around our databases here hasn't turned up anything either, so I'd say it's created by a different program. 

You could attempt to set up a process monitor to see what creates them.

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
erhardt_dekock
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you Sonja
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Anytime!  😊