Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cistissimo
Contributor
Contributor

Management Console not showing User Documents

Hi All,

I'm stuck in manage documents and Document Cals. 

We have a 2 machine cluster that works as access point and another server working as publisher and management console. Everything always worked, but now every "user document" disappeared from the "user documents" tab in the management, as you can see in the image.

Documents.png 

I still can see documents in the "source documents" tab, triggers abd tasks work as usual every day and you can access to the dashboard through the access point too. The folder mounted for distribution is still existing and containing the daily update version of the dashboards. Documents just "disappeared" from the "user documents tab" in the management and I can't assign cals anymore.

I can't figure out a reason and/or a solution. Do you have any idea?

Many thanks

Lorenzo

Labels (4)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You need to check the QMS logs to see if they are generating any errors there that may lead to the solution.  I would recommend putting the QMS logging at the Debug level though to get the maximum logging, then try to hit the User Docs area again and then check the log for messages.  The log is located in C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\ManagementService\Log by default on the server running the QMS service.  I would suspect it is likely related to a setting that may need to be adjusted, which if so, the QMS log will likely have a message telling you what needs to be changed/increased.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.