Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Old files in status box

I have several files in the status box of the management console that don't exist on the server. How do I clear those out?

Thanks!

Glenn Fisher

5 Replies
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Do you mean the task list?

You need to create a blank .qvw, put that in the folder (using the old name you had).

Then go to the properties, disable the task and then you can delete the file.

rgds,

Erich

Not applicable
Author

Well, the box isn't labled, it's under the Status tab and it has tasks in it, so, yes I suppose that it is a task list. I tried your suggestion. The file is still there in the task list, status=Waiting, Started/Scheduled=Disabled.

erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Ok,

Try to make disabled and  the schedule must be NONE.

Just for curiosity, which version are you using?

Regards,

Erich

Not applicable
Author

I tried it again, making sure that schedule is none, it's still in the task list. I'm using QMS 10.0.8815.6

Thanks for trying

MichaelTerenzi
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

If you replace all the qvw's you deleted that were associated with the tasks in the task list, you should then be able to go into QEMC>Documents>SourceDocuments>TaskName and delete the task by clicking on the red X. You will not be able to do this if the file related to the task is no longer there, so make sure you recreate one with the exact same name in your source folder. Once the tasks are deleted, you can then delete the qvw's as Erich has said.