Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mr__dhar
Contributor II
Contributor II

Please suggest what all those files/folders we need to migrate from legacy system to new environment

We are trying to migrate qlikview 11.2 sr13 to 12.4. Please suggest what all those files/folders we need to migrate from legacy system to new propose system(except source doc and QVPR folder).

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @mr__dhar,

Have a look at the Qlik Support article How to Upgrade or Migrate QlikView 11.20 and later versions

Also, the online QlikView help has information on how to upgrade/migrate. See "Upgrading and migrating QlikView Server ," which provides best practices.

Hope this helps!

-Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I would also recommend reviewing the following Techspert Thursday presentation we just recorded on this topic:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Support-Updates-Blog/Techspert-Thursdays-Worry-Free-Migration-for...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @mr__dhar,

Have a look at the Qlik Support article How to Upgrade or Migrate QlikView 11.20 and later versions

Also, the online QlikView help has information on how to upgrade/migrate. See "Upgrading and migrating QlikView Server ," which provides best practices.

Hope this helps!

-Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I would also recommend reviewing the following Techspert Thursday presentation we just recorded on this topic:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Support-Updates-Blog/Techspert-Thursdays-Worry-Free-Migration-for...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.