Qlik Community

QlikView Management

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Management.

Not applicable

Power Tools 1.2 - Server Object Handler Issue When Changing Ownership


I am moving our QlikView server to a new domain and am using the Server Object Handler to move server objects to the new user id's.  After updating ownership, users can see their bookmarks and sheets but the sheets themselves are blank.

I confirmed that after moving the objects the sheet objects are shown as being owned by the new user ID in Server Object Handler. 

Note that I see the same behavior when using Server Object Handler Batch.

Does anyone have a workaround for this issue?

Thanks,

Denise

1 Reply
Not applicable

Re: Power Tools 1.2 - Server Object Handler Issue When Changing Ownership

An update:

I've found two posts where users reported variations of the same issue that I am seeing, but neither one has a solution.  So I'm wondering if this is a bug in the Server Object Handler or if there are just certain conditions under which it does not work as expected.

If anyone out there has managed to succesfully move server objects (including sheetobjects such as charts and ListBoxes) to new user ID's, I would love to hear how you did it.

The posts that I'm referring to are below:

http://community.qlik.com/message/231285#231285

http://community.qlik.com/message/372508#372508

Community Browser