Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problems with straight table on server ?

Hi,

i have a small qvw of 2MB showing logs of SQL queries through different databases.

4 sheets with graphs and list boxes and one sheet with a straight table populated with 10 dimensions and 1 expression (CPU) to list the users, times, sqltext etc

With the QlikView program, accessing the SQL sheet is really fast, instant access even without filters

but on a server, accessing this sheet in Ajax makes the QV Webserver gets very high in CPU and the QV server (on a 2xCPU 2.8ghz 4gb ram) is very high two.

Two different people doing this at the same time make a connection lost ..

Even with a very small set of results, it is slow

Is a straight table usable on server ? do i have to design it in another way ? can i limit this straight table to only display a few lines ?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Fred, it's a bug and hopefully will be corrected for SR3.

Would you write to support about it? Please tell them this might be related to case #52244.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Fred, do you get the same response from the server using Ajax and IE Plugin?

I've a case with support on Ajax having a different performance than IE Plugin consuming large amounts of CPU.

Not applicable
Author

I had disabled IE Plugin because i thought Ajax was the best but i have just tried with IE Plugin and that's excellent. Instant answer ..

Really strange a 2MB qvw can lead to such amount of CPU when using Ajax

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Fred, it's a bug and hopefully will be corrected for SR3.

Would you write to support about it? Please tell them this might be related to case #52244.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Just an FYI, the defect ID is 37774 on this, so if you open a case Fred, please be sure to note this in your submission, so the Analysts/Techs will quickly be able to verify and attach things properly.

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.