Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Management.
I have several questions according QEMC setting for best performance of my QVW. My current conditions is:
- Size of my QVW file: 1.6GB
- Table rows : 150 milions
- Average memory consumption every access the QVW from access point: 17-19 GB
- Working set : 70% (Low) and 90% (High)
- Server Specs: QuadCore 2.3GHZ (2 Processors), 24 GB of RAM
- QlikView Server Edition : 10 SR4 - 64Bit
- Windows Server 2008 Entreprise Edition SR2 - 64Bit
- Allowed Paging File Size : 40GB (Virtual Memory)
- Firewall setting : Turned Off
- Web Client Access with Ajax
- All Expression in my chart are simple expreesion, not complex (Ex: sum(Sales), Count(Qty)), so I think its not problem in my expressions.
Now the problem is when I access from access point, the performance is become slow and different with when I access from QV Desktop. My questions is:
1. What is the best working set setting with my current condition? Is default setting 70% (low) and 90% (high) is ok?
2. What else I need to tunning for the best performance in my server? I've tried to apply tips from this link : http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-2362 Its just the same.
3. Why 'Hyper-threading' in Server must be disabled? Anyone can explain to me?