Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Management.
if i have track the changes done in past on QMC and who did., like change in settings, logs enabled/disabled.
Where can i go and check these details
Go to Solution.
To enable auditing do the following:
• Go to C:\Program Files\QlikView\Management Service
• Open QVmanagementService.exe.config in any text editor
• Locate the key "EnableAuditing" and set the value to "true"
<!-- Enable logging of changes to QVPR. Requires restart of QMS after change. -->
<add key="EnableAuditLogging" value="true"/>
• Optionally change the audit log folder as well. Default location is %ProgramData%\QlikTech\ManagementService\AuditLog
Note: The above folder will not be created until the first time any changes are logged
• Save QVmanagementService.exe.config and restart QlikView Management Service
• Open QlikView Management Console and go to the auditing tab on Management Service
• Verify the checkbox is now checked
You will need to enable first then the logs will be generated.
i have to enable the audit logs.
Can i directly enable it or should i stop services enable or any server re-start require?