Hi All, Generally my logs are used to be logged in below format

Performance_ServerName_YYYY-MM-DD

Events_ServerName_YYYY-MM-DD

Sessions_ServerName_YYYY-MM-DD

But now it used to create in this format

Performance_ServerName_YYYYDD

Events_ServerName_YYYYDD S

essions_ServerName_YYYYDD

Could you please help and advice to bring back the old format in QMC?

12 Replies
anandsai4u
Creator
Creator

Hi Simon,

Can you confirm that whether the QlikView components are installed in single server or multiple servers..?

Regards

Anand Sai

ChavarousK
Contributor II
Contributor II

Does this also refer to document logs? They were previously EST but have changed to UTC in November 2018 release. 

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hey guys, hate to add confusion here, but one other thing to check into are some changes in the Nov '18/12.30 track regarding ICU changes related to ConvertToLocalTime and LocalTime settings.  I am attaching the Release Notes doc, as there is too much to copy/paste here, but go do the Known issues and limitations section to see things, and there is a full table of time zones available in the ICU libraries at the end of the Release Notes as well.  This may help too to a degree.  Just wanted to be sure folks were aware there are more changes to things in Nov '18/12.30 track.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.