Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shayraber
Creator
Creator

QMC system and document tabs unavailable

Hi,

For no reason,system and document tabs unavailable.

All services are up

Tasks are running as scheduled

Access point available and documents can be opened (I have Named CAL)

Clicking on those tabs, results with system loading those tabs but nothing happens

Can't manage the licences for example.

Any ideas?

Please assist

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The QlikView Management Service (the one that generates the QMC web pages) may have trouble contacting the other services. Is your QLikView server extremely busy or experiencing memory shortage? Or reloading a good deal of documents at the same time?

Try restarting QlikView serivces (you could start with the QMS, no danger in that), and see if you get anything more.displayed in QMC.

Best,

Peter.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
elyM
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Shay,

you need to verify that you access to QMC with user that have grant of QlikView Administrator group.

Regards,

Ely

avinashelite

I think you don't have the access for the those tabs . check with your Server ADMIN team and get the added for the Administrator Group and then check again

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The QlikView Management Service (the one that generates the QMC web pages) may have trouble contacting the other services. Is your QLikView server extremely busy or experiencing memory shortage? Or reloading a good deal of documents at the same time?

Try restarting QlikView serivces (you could start with the QMS, no danger in that), and see if you get anything more.displayed in QMC.

Best,

Peter.

shayraber
Creator
Creator
Author

hi Peter,

thanks.

already did it last night and it didn't help (restarted the QV Server service)

this morning (in order not to stop tasks) tried to restart ALL services and it worked.

now. i see that someone (You) suggested it.

thanks. now all works