Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QV 11.20 SR12 / Windows 12 R2 / IIS 8.5 and "loading content" message

Hi all,

I installed the latest QV server version (11.20 SR12) on a Windows 2012 R2 machine having IIS v8.5 installed. I created some local Window users which should login when reaching the Access Point, but after the login screen I keep getting the "loading content" message.

I tried the regular checks;

- Windows authentication enabled, Anonymous authentication disable (I also tried to enable Anonymous / disable Windows for QlikView and several other variations)

- Check that the application pool is set to .net v4.

- Even register asp by runnning  c:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_regiis.exe -I, but this statement doesn't seem to work anymore for IIS v8.5 and even shouldn't be needed anymore.

So still I believe IIS authentication seems to be the issue here, but now I am not sure which authentication to use for the folders/applications in IIS (QlikView, QvAjaxZfc, QvPlugin, etc.) anymore.

Accessing the QMC though, works perfectly fine. I also set up a local directory service and I am able to assign CALs to these local windows users.

Any suggestions / ideas to solve this matter? Thanks.

Björn

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
elyM
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Björn,

I have find same issue and I resolved adding this IIS features :

Web Server (IIS) -> Web Server -> Application Development -> .NET Extensibility 4.5

Regards,

Ely Malki

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Please check if the user that is running your IIS has read permition under the QlikView Folder

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your suggestion, yes it does,

I tested it with a local admin accessing the access point via http://localhost/qlikview on the server itself, but even then the same issue occurred.

elyM
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Björn,

I have find same issue and I resolved adding this IIS features :

Web Server (IIS) -> Web Server -> Application Development -> .NET Extensibility 4.5

Regards,

Ely Malki

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ely,

I indeed found the same solution a few days after my post, but forgot to mention it here. Thanks for your reply!

Regards,

Bjorn Miessen