Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krishnaroopa
Contributor
Contributor

QV 11 custom login page

Hi all

We recenty moved to QV 11

I included a custom login page in the web directory and configured in QEMC, as shown below

login3.png

but whenever i click the "sign in" link in access point, web pop up occurs for login, if I click "cancel" , it only goes to login2.htm page.

Please help

regards

KRS

4 Replies
Not applicable

Hi,

You have added custome login page, like the same way I want to add Custome login page which should directly redirect to QV Access Point without asking for Authentication. Is it possible to directly redirect to Access Point?

- Yojas

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

The problem is you have to Authenticate and you what you are doing will not allow that. If you use custom users and the the custom login page will work if you design it correctly.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable

Hi Britt,

Thanks for Reply. do you have any sample in which you have redirected to Access Point.

-Yojas

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

I'm sorry, but I do not. You can seach in the Community for SSO and should find a lot of informations.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.