Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QV Server 11.2 Reload Engine is down

Hi!

I've got a problem with a new server installation, version 11.2. When I try to schedule a reload task I get a message at the top saying "ReloadEngine@Server is down"? I read somewhere here that Qlikview sometimes has problems with long servernamnes and I've tried changing the path to localhost instead without luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

42 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Ashis

Bill's suggestion won't "suppress" the Reload Engine message, but will display the actual Reload Engine in the QMC. Once the <add key="ShowReloadEngines" value="false"/> parameter is set to "true," you can remove it from QMC > System > Setup > Distribution Service (see screen capture).

remove reload engine.png

Hope this helps,

Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
ashis
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Chip,

Thank you for your reply. Even now when I go to the above place in QMC (the picture you have sent) , I do not see anything , it is black just like your screen shot. so far I have not changed the setting from false to true.

Please advise.

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Ashis,

As stated, in order to remove the Reload Engine from QMC > System > Setup > Distribution Service, you'll have to set  <add key="ShowReloadEngines" value="false"/>  "true."

If you're still unable to remove the Reload Engine, suggest you reach out to Qlik Support for assistance.

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!