Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarvjeet
Contributor III
Contributor III

QV11 SR2 Ajax issues

I Installed QV 11 SR2 on SR 10 SR3. After installation, I am facing issues while loading documents in Ajax mode.   AccessPoint does not show images / Graphs for any document . IE Plugins is displaying all graphs as desired.  Wondering if I missed anything in configuration.  Tested behaviour on IE8 and Chrome

Steps followed for installation :

- Uninstall QV 10 SR#

- Restart server

- Install QV11 SR2

- Restart server

Also Server do have .NET framework 4.

Regards

Sarvjeet

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sarvjeet
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Discovered that this is an issue with build 11426. Rollbacked server to SR2 builds 11414.

Also experience that QV Desktop for build 11426 was not very stable and crashes quite often.

Things are working perfectly fine after rollback to 11414. I believe 11426 is very unstable.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable

hi,

i encounter the same problem you described. I don't know if it has to do with the upgrade from 11414 to 11426 server side.

For testing i created a new simple qvw with a Button and a Chart without any data. I publishes the document via the server. I see only the chart. But if i minimize the Chart it disapears to i don't see the caption. It is still there but invisible. I see that because of the mouseover effect.

I attached  screenshots.

Screenshot from the QV Client

QlikviewClient.jpg

Screenshot from the Browser Ajax

ajaxClient1.jpg

Screenshot from the browser minimized the chart.

ajaxClient1minimized.jpg

Not applicable

btw i tried firefox and ie 8.

In ie8 the small red cross where the button should be is not displayed in firefox.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Can you post the qvw you are testing?

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable

of course here it is.

sarvjeet
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Discovered that this is an issue with build 11426. Rollbacked server to SR2 builds 11414.

Also experience that QV Desktop for build 11426 was not very stable and crashes quite often.

Things are working perfectly fine after rollback to 11414. I believe 11426 is very unstable.

Not applicable

Well i switched back to the IE Plugin which will solve my 2 Problem for now.

I'll check the future versions for Ajax.