Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

QVS 11 x iOS5

HI,

There was a problem when accessing QV 10 access point using iOS5 as mentioned here:

http://community.qlik.com/message/159830#159830

Is this problem solved in the first release of QV 11?

Best Regards,

Erich

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Erich,

QV 11 works fine with the latest version of iOS 5.0.1. Just tested in my local network and actually shows an option to display the mobile version or the full desktop version.

I can attach a picture if requested.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

EDIT: The mobile version is similar to the original iOS app, in the sense that you see the list of available sheets on the left and one object at a time. Nevertheless, you can perform multiple non-consecutive selections, and on chart selections, a real enhancement in regards to the iOS app. Full version displays as in the demo.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Erich,

QV 11 works fine with the latest version of iOS 5.0.1. Just tested in my local network and actually shows an option to display the mobile version or the full desktop version.

I can attach a picture if requested.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

EDIT: The mobile version is similar to the original iOS app, in the sense that you see the list of available sheets on the left and one object at a time. Nevertheless, you can perform multiple non-consecutive selections, and on chart selections, a real enhancement in regards to the iOS app. Full version displays as in the demo.

erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Hi, Miguel

Thank you!