cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danieladv
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

QlikView server stops write Events and Sessions log

QlikView server stops writing Events and Sessions log:s to log folders 2020-03-02. Performence log:s works fine.

Does anyone know what is wrong?

We have disable the log and restart it, but it did'nt help 

Log.pngLog2.png

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I would look in the QVServer Settings.ini file to be sure things look correct there, that should be from where the QMC is getting the information it is displaying, but I would double-check to be sure things are good there just to be safe.  The only other issue that it could be is a problem with the File Server/File Share, would confirm NTFS rights and Network Share permissions to be sure the Qlik Service Account has Full Control on the NTFS rights, the File Permissions I generally do Everyone Full Control given that is how Microsoft taught things back in the day.  Windows uses most restrictive between the two to determine the access...  Best I can offer with what you have provided.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.