Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview 10 SR3 - Images disappearing in ajax

I have just upgrade my server from version 10 with the SR3.

In my application I have used text objects to display images.

• Using the text box to enter a path
  • Using the background button and selecting images from the file system.

Now when you go to the application and use the ajax client and you make a selections or press clear the text box images vanish.

I managed to figure out it is the image stretch setting that causes this.

For some reason this setting does not get reloaded when you make a selection.
If you would design in web mode:

1. press clear
  2. image disappears
  3. click on text object properties
  4. change the stretch option
  5. image reappears

Is this bug going to be solved?

Thanks in advance,

Raf.

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I have the same problem - if anyone knows of at least a workaround it would be useful.

Not applicable
Author

I too, have the same problem.  I haven't tried it yet, but under properties of the text box, try setting the custom Layer value to a high number under layout and see if that fixes it.

Not applicable
Author

I have tried my proposed fix and it does not work.

I did a little more investigating it appears that clearing all selections is removing the background-image css property of the QvContent div which is why the  image disappears.

Here is the sample html code before clearing all selections

<div class="QvContent" style="height: 131px; width: 219px; overflow: hidden; background-image: url("/QvAJAXZfc/QvsViewClient.aspx?datamode=binary&name=Document.3.Background&host=Local&stamp=313082e22a97d574c8c9200a4d2f8970&view=Experiments/image_test.qvw&width=219&height=131"); background-repeat: no-repeat;">

<table class="TextObject" style="height: 100%; width: 100%;">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 9pt; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle; text-decoration: none; padding: 3px; white-space: pre-line;" title=""></td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

</div>

Here is the same sample of html code but after clearing all selections

<div class="QvContent" style="height: 131px; width: 219px; overflow: hidden; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

<table class="TextObject" style="height: 100%; width: 100%;">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 9pt; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle; text-decoration: none; padding: 3px; white-space: pre-line;" title=""></td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

</div>

Not applicable
Author

I tried using the order as well, and checked all the image properties to make sure there was no transparency or conditional show rules kicking in.

I made this go away by upgrading to version 11

Not applicable
Author

I have the same problem and I do not know how to solve.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I am facing the same problem. Did anybody found the solution?

Regards