Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cribio78
Contributor
Contributor

Qlikview License monitoring dashboard

Hi All,

i was looking for a QV dashboard to monitor the difference license installed on my server and their usage in the dashboards (with number of days since last connection). I remember i installed something in the past on QV11.2  giving me these infos but i am not able to find this dashboard right now (and i lost my old one) but i only installed the Governance Dashboard that is very good for Servers parameters but not for QV licenses.

Could anyone help me providing that?

Thanks

Cristian

3 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Have you looked at the latest Governance Dashboard application and the Operations area and Sessions sub area?  There are multiple views of session information from the QlikView Server there, but you will need to be sure you are loading in the server logs.

I believe you are likely referring to an application that I think Michael Terenzi created years ago, but that was somewhat pulled into the Governance Dashboard when it was created and Michael stopped doing his application at that point. 

Sorry I do not have anything better for you.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
cribio78
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Brett for your feedback.

Indeed i was refering to an old dashboard that doing the check exactly to licenses installed (and access). Anyway i did something with Governance Dashboard + something custom to achieve the result.

Rgds,

Cristian

Albert_Candelario

Hi,
Maybe the best approach for this scenario is to create xmls from the pgo files, then you can
load the xmls within the license information on your dashboard, you can add this information in a new sheet on your Governance Dashboard as you wish and create your customized objects.
Enjoy QlikView!

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer