Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reload slower with 11.2

Hi

We have just done a fresh installation of v11.2 sr1, the previous version was v10 sr6. The server was reformatted to install an update version of windows seerver, so the 11.2 installation was a clean installtion, not an upgrade.

It is now taking scheduled reloads upto 50% longer to run

Has anyone else had the same issues?

Thanks

Andrew

7 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Andrew,

There was a patch for this in version 11.00 that didn't make it in 11.20 SR1. I would check the release notes when SR2 cmes out to see if it is fixed there.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

HI

Just applied v11.2 SR2 and it has made no difference.

Andrew

steven_ahomed1
Contributor
Contributor

I am also facing the same issue with slow reloads running V11.2 SR2 build 11.20.11922.0. Let me know what can be done to resolve the issue.

Steven

Not applicable
Author

Is there known factor for the reloads that takes time? Like they are loading from the same datasource? If so, what datasource are being used?

Not applicable
Author

It appears to be right across the board, all documents running 50-90% slower and it doesn't matter if they are using databases, spreadsheets of QVD files, it seem to affect them all.

Andrew

prasad_dumbre
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

We are using 11.2 SR2 , rather we have observed performance improvement coparing to QV 10.

Not applicable
Author

We are facing the same issues too. We escalated this issue to our supplier and QlikTech. QlikTech came back and asked us to upgrade to SR3, but the issue remains the same in SR3.

I have also tried various ways to make it faster such as turning off the log files, ensure all jobs are stopped and only one job is running, but still no luck.

An example, in 11.20 R2 and R3, we have a QVW which is loading QVDs. It took only 14 - 15 secs to finish the reload in Desktop client. But it took 30 - 40 secs for Publisher to reload.

I tested the same QVW in another SBE server which is running on version 10 and without publisher, it took only less than 15secs to finish the reload.

It is obviously something wrong with 11.20 Publisher!