Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Natalija
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Reload time variable issue while reloading on QMC

Hi,

Does any of you faced following issue? I am using conditions in NPrinting. If application is reloaded today, then NP should send out report.

I have following variables in my script:

variable.png

When i am reloading application manually, then i got value 1 in vNPConditionTrue (so it means that condition is true, value is 1, application was reloaded today). When I force reload on QMC, then i have the same result.

So now my issue is following, when my application is on QMC is reloading after another application, even tho application was reloaded it gives me 0 value in my variable vNPConditionTrue.

Is that a QMC bug, that it doesn't see ReloadTime() inside variable, but then why it does work when i force to run application on QMC by pushing run button?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Natalija
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,

Would like to share solution, if anyone in future will face same issue:

1) In the back (script), replaced  Let vNPLastReloadDate = Date(Floor(ReloadTime())) with Let vNPLastReloadDate = Date(today(1));

2) In the front (Settings->Variable Overview) as vNPConditionTrue pasted into Definition : =if(vNPLastReloadDate =today (),1,0)

Now when applications are reloaded within a flow on QMC, if application run successfully vNPConditionTrue is 1, and NPrinting can execute condition.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

ReloadTime returns the reloadtime of the previous reload of the document, not the one executing when the script is run. Perhaps that explains what you're seeing. Try Now() instead of ReloadTime().

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Natalija
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,

Would like to share solution, if anyone in future will face same issue:

1) In the back (script), replaced  Let vNPLastReloadDate = Date(Floor(ReloadTime())) with Let vNPLastReloadDate = Date(today(1));

2) In the front (Settings->Variable Overview) as vNPConditionTrue pasted into Definition : =if(vNPLastReloadDate =today (),1,0)

Now when applications are reloaded within a flow on QMC, if application run successfully vNPConditionTrue is 1, and NPrinting can execute condition.