Reloads failing after upgrade from Qlikview Server SBS V9 to Qlikview Server V10 SR4.Errors: Failed to open document or failed to allocate Reload engine. I have tried to increase the available engines to 8. Checked all user security issues and cannot seem to resolve the issue.Any help would be appreciated.
Bill. The server has 16 processors, runs Windows 2003 64 Bit OS. I have set the concurrent reloads to 8. The problem is consistent. It always fails. If I run the tasks manually though it works fine.
This is the latest message:
Document open threw an exception. Exception=The currently executing operation was aborted. The document failed to open. Task aborted. The task "QVD Folder/PnP-Unitrans-QVD/ProdData file Reader.qvw" failed. ErrorCount=3
The task "PnP-Unitrans/PnP Debrief_Transport.qvw" failed. Part of the log file follows:
3/20/2012 11:10:31 AMErrorDocument open threw an exception. Exception=The currently executing operation was aborted.
3/20/2012 11:10:31 AMErrorThe sourcedocument failed to open.. Exception=System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80010108): The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010108 (RPC_E_DISCONNECTED))
at QlikView.IUserPreferences.set_SMTPServer(String _SMTPServer)
at QVBWrapper.Document.Load(ILogBucket i_LogBucket)
3/20/2012 11:10:31 AMErrorThe document failed to open.