Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Report not opening in accesspoint for sepecific user in cluster enviornment

Hi Friends,

I am having QVS cluster in our environment. Currently one of the user is getting error (attached error screenshot)  while he clicks on the report in accesspoint. But for other users, it is working fine.

The below link : http://serverip/QvAjaxZfc/AccessPoint.aspx?open=&id=cluster%7CReporting/Report.qvw&client=Plugin

while he opens mail bookmark link for same application it is opening fine.

http://serverip/Qvplugin/opendoc.htm?document=Report.qvw%3Fbookmark%3DServer%5CBM1096

We are having QV 9 SR 7.

Could you please give me your valuable suggetion.

Thanks ..

Arunesh

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Arunesh,

Does that user have some proxy software or firewall that may be preventing traffic from the server? Is "Reporting" the root folder? Or is it a mounted folder?

Does that user have a different browser or version than the other users?

Hope that helps.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for your reply, Reporting is mounted folder.

User is having same version browser (IE 😎 which other's user are having.

The report was opening one week back for this user but suddleny this issue came.

how can i check proxy software or firewall that may be preventing traffic for that user becasue he is able to access direct link which is creted by server mailbookmark option.

Thanks

Arunesh

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Arunesh,

Just to make a test, with plugin installed, try connecting instead to

qvp://servername

A dialog should pop up asking you for credentials and showing the documents available.

What makes me think of a computer problem and not a server issue is that the same exact link works with any other user, and the server is reachable from the user's computer.

Hope that helps.

Miguel Angel Baeyens

BI Consultant

Comex Grupo Ibérica