Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III

SSL: Decrypt Message Error: -2146893008?

Hi,

I am getting SSL: Decrypt Message Error: -2146893008 error after some windows updates. Other than removing the installed updates, is there any other solution to this issue?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI,

There is a solution for this issue. Please contact support and ask for article 000025277.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you seeing this in Event viewer and is this affecting any of your qlik operations ?

Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes and Yes, can't access the access point. Qlik suggested to upgrade to SR16 and I am planning to do it next week.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got that. But Accesspoint totally down is not possible. Always suggesting later version is support's call.

We can even fix that with the current version.

Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III
Author

It says 'Message No server'. i will be doing the upgrade next week and see whether it solves the issue.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI,

There is a solution for this issue. Please contact support and ask for article 000025277.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I upgraded the software and it solved the issue.